The festival is a free festival, but also a cashless festival.
How does this cashless thing work?
- You will receive a cash free bracelet at the entrance.
- You can add spend to your bracelet in 4 ways
- By scanning the QR code printed on your bracelet or on various top-up banners at the festival.
- By going to the following link zuiderburen.tactile.events/topup in your browser, and fill in the 9 digit number that is mentioned on the bracelet and pay through internet banking.
- Go to our HELP KIOSK where you will be helped or pay in cash.
- You will be charged 1 EUR admin fee for each top-up. So, it’s important to have a sufficient credit on your bracelet in one transaction. You don’t need to worry about topping up too much credit: everything you don’t spend during Zuiderburen will be automatically refunded after the festival.
Here you can find the guideline/ small movie how to top-up with your smarthphone:
You can add spend as much as you want, because after the festival you will get imbursed automatically. Of course, this can only happen, when you add you IBAN nr to your login. There are no additional charges for a refund.
BE AWARE. YOU CAN ONLY RECEIVE A REFUND WHEN YOU HAVE A REAL PURCHASE AND NOT ONLY CUPS ON YOUR BRACELET!
The rest of the leftover spend will be donated to a non-profit organization called “Betonne Jeugd”. They help kids with a difficult youth. You will see them working on the festival as volunteers and they are always happy to help you.